Construction Rules & Regulations
When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office 404-841-3000
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if tenant has contacted the building management office.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance meeting certain requirements for General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Auto Liability.