Civil Disturbance

We rely on the Police authorities to advise us of protective actions  that shall be taken during a local civil disturbance in or around our  premises.

Emergency procedures may include one or more of the following:

  1. Partial building evacuation
  2. Securing entry to the building.
  3. Securing all stairways.
  4. Locking off the elevators

House Security & Police Problems

FIRST call 911. Serious offenses or  emergencies of any matter should be reported to the Dunwoody Police Department. Immediately thereafter, report the situation to the  Management Office/Building Security.
Management Office: 404-841-3000 
Building Security: 770-396-2978